i HAD BEEN DEALING WITH AMERICAN EQUITY MORTGAGE GIVING THEM ALL KINDS OF INFORMATION ORDERING AN APPRAISAL ETC...WAS SENT AN ESTIMATE OF COST AND RATES EVEN A TRUTH IN LENDING..HA THAT IS A LAUGH...IF YOU HAVE THE MISFORTUNE OF DEALING WITH TIM B. THEN YOU ARE IN TROUBLE...WENT THRU SENDING EVERYTHING TO HIM AND I MEAN EVERYTHING PAID FOR APPRAISAL

EVERYTHING WAS ALL GO ....THEN LAST WEEK I DID NOT HEAR FROM HIM...OF WHICH I HAD BEEN SPENDING ALL MY TIME ON A PHONE WITH HIM AND EMAILING....TO RECEIVE A LETTER OF LOAN COMMITTMENT OF A LOAN 15000 HIGHER.. CLOSING COST HAD MORE THAN DOUBLED TO OVER 10 GRAND ETC...

DO NOT DEAL WITH THESE PEOPLE OUR CREDIT SCORE WAS EXCELLANT HE COST US 600 UPFRONT

IF YOU DEAL WITH THESE POOR EXCUSE FOR HUMAN BEINGS THEN YOU DESERVE WHAT YOU GET.

Had an Experience with American Equity Mortgage?

Comments

My experience as well with them, bunch of lying crooks.I'm looking into a class action lawsuit against this company.

In North Carolina we have the Unfair and Deceptive Trade Practices Act (which I can document they have violated) which allows a successful party to obtain treble damages and attorneys' fees.

Stay tuned.These lying frauds ripped off the wrong consumer